Established and wholly-owned by Cornell University, eCornell provides exceptional online learning experiences for professional and executive development. Through our partnership with LINGOs, World Vision staff can now access a variety of courses and certificates at an incredibly low rate of just $55 per class … a huge discount over the standard cost of $600-700! Instructors are knowledgeable, friendly subject-matter experts who facilitate discussion, answer questions, and help students relate concepts to their own organizations.
Visit the eCornell enrollment site to view the current course list, then refer to the eCornell Information Guide for important details about the enrollment and payment process. Here are a few of the topics you’ll find:
- Certificates in Measuring and Improving Business Performance, High-Performance Leadership, Marketing Strategy and more…
- Business courses on topics like Measuring and Improving Efficiency, Introducing New Products, Strategic Decision Making and more…
- Leadership courses in areas of Change Leadership, Project Leadership, Motivating for High Performance, Women in Leadership and more…
What You Need to Know
- Course start dates are fixed and may be selected at time of enrollment.
- Classes are asynchronous, so you can work at your own pace within the course period.
- Most courses last two weeks, and a typical six-course certificate can be completed in as little as three months.
- Students should expect to spend at least 5-10 hours a week completing learning activities, group discussions and course projects.
Please review the eCornell Information Guide thoroughly to ensure you understand the enrollment process, program requirements, and to ensure you receive the discount. For additional assistance, contact the HR Helpdesk at (253) 815-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org